Marmot - Women's Bennu EVODry Anorak
Whether you're slogging to the office in a downpour or heading to your local cafÃ© to recap your latest climb, the Women's EVODry Bennu Anorak is a waterproof jacket that will perform, keeping you dry and comfortable while reducing your environmental impact. Part of EVODry, our collection of the most sustainable rain jackets we've ever made, the Bennu Anorak features a breathable, hydrophobic finish that allows water to bead off, even in the heaviest, most intense storms. It's durable, water-repelling protection that won't wash out or wet out. It's also seam-sealed and made with PFC-free trims and from recycled nylon. Functional elements like side zipper and shoulder pockets, a zippered kangaroo pocket, and tunnel-through hand pockets add smart and convenient on-the-go storage.
- Marmot MemBrain Eco Waterproof/Breathable Fabric
- 100% Seam Taped
- Attached Hood with Draw Cord Adjustment
- Center Front Zipper with Velcro Wind Flap
- Packs into Pocket
- Kangaroo Pocket with Zip Closure
- Tunnel Through Hand Pockets
- Drop Tail Hem For Increased Coverage
- Angel-Wing Movement
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.