Marmot - Women's JM Pro Jacket
Unpredictable weather on the mountain? No worries, just add the easy-to-layer, breathable, lightweight Women's JM Pro Jacket to your pack. GORE-TEX technology and 100% seam taped construction keep you dry and prevent leaks during long days on the mountains or the trails. Heat-releasing PitZips improve airflow while pintucks at the hood provide more room. The helmet-compatible hood stays in place even on aggressive descents while the RECCO Avalanche Rescue Reflector bounces a signal back to rescuers for safety on the slopes.
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX 3-layer fabric keeps you dry and reduces internal condensation
- Environmentally sustainable PFC-free DWR (Durable Water Repellent); 100% seam-taping to keep water out
- RECCO Avalanche Rescue Reflector bounces back signal to rescuers
- PitZips provide ventilation to regulate body temperature
- 2-way waterproof center front and vent zippers for comfort and breathability; Waterproof hand, chest, and pass pocket zippers
- Fixed helmet-compatible hood with adjustable opening
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.