Patagonia - Women's Nano Puff Insulated Vest
Free 30-Day Returns
Warm, windproof, water-resistant—the Nano Puff Vest uses incredibly lightweight and highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E. (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology, wrapped in a 100% recycled polyester shell and lining. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- 100% Recycled Shell Fabric Lightweight 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 100% Recycled Insulation 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E. (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology provides excellent warmth for its weight, stays warm when wet and reduces carbon emissions as compared to conventional production methods
- Horizontal Quilting Pattern Brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-Front Zipper Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Pocket Features Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; internal zippered chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Sealed-In Warmth Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- Fair Trade Certified Sewn Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
- Weight 207 g (7.3 oz)