Marmot - Women's Powderline Insulated Jacket
Whether you're tackling tough descents on skis or your snowboard, the colorblocked Women's Wilder Jacket with adjustable, helmet-compatible hood is along for the ride with all the style and performance you need. The Marmot MemBrain 2-layer waterproof fabric and taped seams will keep you dry while the PrimaLoft Black Insulation Eco will keep you warm. The two-way center front zipper prevents the jacket from bunching while you're on the chairlift and hand pockets with side zippers keep small gear secure. A longer silhouette plus a built-in powder skirt and adjustable VELCRO cuffs offer extra snow protection.
- 10k/10k Marmot Membrain waterproof/breathable fabric repels water and reduces internal condensation
- PrimaLoft Black Insulation Eco is lightweight and breathable, offering warmth and wind resistance while staying compressible
- 100% seam-taped to keep water out
- Built-in stretch panels for movement
- Hidden sleeve pocket for extra storage
- 2-way center front zipper for comfort; Hand pockets with waterproof zippers
- Fixed helmet compatible hood with adjustable opening
- Rated at 10,000mm (water column) waterproof and 10,000g (MVTR) for breathability
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.